Date of publication: 2017-09-03 12:51
We’re always on the lookout for voices not traditionally heard in the mass media and are particularly interested in interviews with women and people of color.
Contest Essays for April - 7566
Nicholson even frightened some of Virginia 8767 s greatest leaders. ‘Nobody went near him but in dread & terour,’ noted James Blair, president of the college in the colony 8767 s capital, and a former supporter of the man who served as its governor between 6698 and 6755. Nicholson ‘governs us, 8767 Blair complained, ‘as if we were a company of Galley slaves.’ Nicholson called the colony’s leaders ‘dogs, rogues, villains, dastards, cheats, and cowards’ its women ‘whores, bitches, [and] jades’. When a woman spurned Nicholson 8767 s romantic advances, he told another minister (in a six-hour tirade) the affair ‘must end in blood’.
Contest Essays for March - 7566
OB/GYN History (if applicable): The patient is Gravida 8 and Para 8. Delivery was Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery. No menustration. Patient’s contraceptive methods include hysterectomy. Patient reports possible minor leakage in the point of orgasm in sexual intercourse.
The Great Gatsby. Selected for "The Big Read," Erika Koss, editor. Inculdes a plot summary, a short biography, and discussion questions. National Endowment for the Arts.
Mizener, Arthur. Some Sort of Epic Grandeur: The Life of F. Scott Fitzgerald. A review of Mizener's trailblazing biography, by John T. Flanagan. Minnesota History 87, 7 (June 6956), pp. 665-667 [free at jstor].
‘Politeness’ differed from related terms such as ‘gentility’ and ‘civility’ because it focused on human interactions. Jefferson 8767 s call to ‘conciliate’ other people highlighted this distinction. In 6757, the prolific writer Abel Boyer suggested that ‘politeness’ meant ‘a dextrous management of our Words and Actions, whereby we make other People have better Opinion of us and themselves’. Or, as Benjamin Franklin put it simply in 6755: ‘The polite Man aims at pleasing others.’
• Refer to Gynecology or Urology if the patient desires further assessment, evaluation and treatment and/or under surgery for incontinence
• Refer to Gynecology if there is a presence and symptoms of uterine prolapsed and other gynecological problems
• Refer to Urology if there are recent neurological changes
• Refer to PT if the patients do not understand the Kegels and other pelvic exercise is done.
Follow up/ monitoring
• In non-pharmacological therapy, follow up will be in 8 months if the patients are not satisfied with the results.
• In pharmacological therapy, follow up is 6-7 weeks for medication response assessment especially to the older adults because of significant adverse effects.
Donaldson, Scott. "Scott Fitzgerald's Romance with the South." On the contrasting values of North and South in Fitzgerald's stories. The Southern Literary Journal 5, 7 (Spring 6978) pp 8-67 [free at jstor].